Pages

Friday 27 October 2017

Great Experience on swimming

Focus: Achieve our goals in our last day of swimming in Canterbury swim school. 

After 1 week of our swimming lesson, I have been have awesome experience on swimming. The days past, I see myself that I was getting better in swimming, because I know how bubble breath and float by myself. I learned a lot of swimming lesson, because our coach is very kind, and this is our the last day in Canterbury swim school, so I tried hardly as I can to reach my goals on swimming. Today we are going to learned about water safety, I was excited to learned how to be safe in water. Yesterday, we started jumping in the big pool and floating by our self, I was so scared and nervous, but luckily, I have great "resilience"- resilience means facing your fierce, tried your best and don't give up.

Reflective comment: But sadly, I didn't reach my goals, because I'm still working on it, but I Improve my self in swimming. It's okay for me that I'm still working on it, at least I have fun working on it.   

Next Step: I will really tried my best, and reach my goals on swimming. Here's my video in swimming:
     

        

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi elisha mae I think you do not know how to swim but you know how to swim, I really impressed with you elisha mae,and you really good job! and have a great day bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jhrnylle!,Thank you for commenting on my blog, but one thing, your comment is doesn't making sense.Next time, Can you please check your comment, if it does making sense. By the way, thank you again.

      Delete
  3. Cool skills ya got there huh Elisha Mae, I like your blog post about your swimming lessons, it's really cool, by the way who's your coach?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Skyler, Thank you for commenting on my blog, by the way my coach is Riccardo.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.