Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Freak the mighty

Freak the Mighty character traits about Max
Focus: My focus is to reread carefully about what I have read.
It was week 3 of Term four. In reading subject, we have been starting to read a new novel about Freak the Mighty. We also have character traits. The task ask to do is, read carefully what we have read about the character in the story, and write it, in the Character traits slide. The purpose of character traits is where we put information that we have been reading about the character, anyway I choose the freak the mighty novel book because the Freak the mighty novel is funny, touching and amazing. I want to share some facts about one character in Freak the Mighty, named Max.   
Facts about Max:
Max has a strong body. He likes to be alone. He thinks he is very stupid so he calls himself Butt Head.  Everyone used to be scared of him, on account of his size. He is also his tall. He lived with his grandparents on his mother's side. I found the challenging the task to do, because, every detailed that you found about the character, you should write it in the character traits slide.     
Reflective comment: I was feel happy, about what I've done and I enjoy every single thing that we do on our learning.   
I would be grateful to hear your feedback.., so please can you give me feedback, so it help my learning. 
Here's some information about Max:
I hope you guys enjoy this blog post, and have a great day!



                

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.