Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Fun Athletics Day!

Athletics Day!!

Hello guys!, Yesterday at Hornby Primary School was Athletics Day. I was so happy because sport was one of my favourite subject. The events was happened on our huge field. The sport the we did are Shot put, Discus, long distance (running) Sprints, high jump and long jump. The athletics day went good, because lot's of children have resilience and doing their best.

 My favourite part of day or time was the long distance (running) sport because, it was challenging because, we need to do 4 laps around the field, without stopping and also because it was the sport that I love the most. I came 3rd on the Long distance (running) sport because, I tried my best and have good resilience, but it's okay for me that I was 3rd because, at least I have a good time in their. No matter what place you got, the important is that you finished it and tried your best.

 My goal: My goal for next year was to improve my skills in sport and get better at sprints.
My reflective comment:  I was happy and enjoyed the athletics day 
Bye guys and have a great weekend!

                

3 comments:

  1. Hey Elisha,

    This is Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey blogging team 2017-2018. I will be blogging with you this summer! I hope you are having a wonderful time with your friends and your family!

    It sounds like you had a lot of fun on the athletics day! What is your favourite sport? I used to be in the gymnastics team but not anymore because I'm not that flexible anymore! How about you, are you flexible? I think it's good for students to run long distances because you become fit and you build your resilience!

    I would love to read more of your writings! How about checking out the cool activities on the Summer Learning Journey website? To help you get started with blogging this summer, I have included the link to our Summer Learning Journey activities list.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Let's go on the Summer Learning Journey together!

    All the best,

    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jade C, Merry Christmas! and happy New year, thank you for commenting on my blog, I really appreciate it. My Favourite sport was long jump, sprint and long distance running, actually I'm not flexible, and I can't even do splits and tumbling. By the way I enjoy summer learning journey, and thanks for link it. Thank you again and bye! have a great day!

      Delete
    2. Hey Elisha,

      It's Jade Here from the Summer Learning Journey :) It's great to hear that you enjoy doing the Summer Learning Journey activities! I would love to come back to read and comment on your next activity blog post! Keep up the good work!

      Jade C.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.