Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Tips of how to have a good digital print!

"Tips of how to have a good digital footprint"

Hola Iedereen! Today I'm going to share some safety tips on how to have a good digital footprint. First of all, what does "Digital footprint" means, It means the tracking of your information on the internet when you search yourself up (It's also in the slideshow).

Here's a slideshow that I created myself about how to have a good digital footprint:


I hope you enjoy and learn something!
By the way, If you follow these tips, your pictures or information about you and your family will no longer be tracked on the internet
Please give me some feedback on how to improve my work
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.