Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Lights... Camera.. Action!!

Bugsy Malone Musical Theatre 2018

Hey guys, this year 2018, Term 4, Passion Projects, I've joined
A picture of us doing Warm-ups dance 
Musical Theatre this year. Were doing "Bugsy Malone". Bugsy Malone is a movie about gangsters in 1976 that made by Alan Parker and Paul Williams. So it basically a crime/comedy music, we won't do the whole thing in the movie, but we're just going to act some scenes up to 7-8 scenes.

 We started doing this in week 5. In the first week of Passion Projects, we practiced our lines by reading our own textbook that they have given us. We also did some warm-ups dance. It was enjoyable because you get to dance every Thursday morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I think my character would look like
My characters information: 
Name:  Mae Belle, 20 Yrs Old
Place of birth: U.K. but she's a half Mexican
Most common emotion: Sassy and Enthusiastic
Fears: Spiders, Snake, and insects
Likes: Colour Black and being active 
Weakness: Tickle, Where something green
Past:  She used to be a hip-hop dancer
Relationship status:  Single Pringle 


In that picture, I use Gacha Life apps, It's an app where you can customize your character. And I think my one would look like that. As you can see my character in that photo have:
  • 1930's Hairstyle
  • Black High Heels
  • A tiny fancy hat
  • A light Purple Dress with a Pink bow in it.
  • And of course I have Blue Eyes!




And down here in this slide, I'm showing my days in Musical theatre and also the steps of how we built that incredible play:


I hope you make it to the bottom of this post! 
I really hope you appreciate all the efforts I put onto this blog post
Bye have a Joyful day!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Elisha Mae- your enthusiastic and detailed blog post made my day joyful ;) Good work creating your character. I am sure you will have funny performing the show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Miss Clark! I hope you had a great holidays so far. Thank you for viewing and reading my post, and yes that was a great experience first time joining the Musical Theatre (Passion Projects)
      -Elisha Mae

      Delete
  2. Well Done! Elisha Mae,this is an excellent blog post, I really liked your slide show and picture of your character because it tell me that you actually listened to what you were doing and your were committed to your work. Next time check your sentences and proofread it. Anyways keep up the great work and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Lyan! Thank you for viewing and took your time to read my post! And I'll try proofread my sentence and make sure it always make sense. Thank you and have a great holiday!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.