Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

WOOAH!! Fire in the air!!

Science Road Show

Kamusta! Earlier in Period 1 and 2, we went to the amazing Science Road Show!, in the other parts of the learning commons, It was amazingly incredible!. First, They teach us about Hot vs Cold and second we learned about our inside. One of the amazing presenters is Shan and I forgot the others. When they teach us something they make an experiment to the front table. 
The purpose of visiting Science Road Show is that we could learn more about our bodies and temperature.
Here's a Perfect timing picture of one of the experiments they make.
One thing that I've learned is that to make fire you need fuel, oxygen, and heat and also never put your pet or a person left behind inside a car, especially in a hot sunny day, cause the heat of the sun reflects the glass of the car and makes the temperature hotter.

I like the Spinning Curtains one, even though I haven't tried it lol. Well, I like it because based on peoples statements after trying it, they said, "It makes you feel like your spinning but your not, it's just the black and white lines inside that are only spinning. So I thought of myself, "Wow Cool I guess"

Reflection: I like the Science Road Show because it was fun, I don't only like it because it was fun, by trying some different cool stuff in science, but also the benefits that we receive, which is the lecture that they teach us.

Bye, thank you for reading about my Science roadshow experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.