Pages

Friday 11 September 2020

Camera Shots, Angles and Movements Techniques

This week in English film studies, we began learning different types of camera techniques in shots, angles, and movements that are used in films. Proceed down below to view what are those different types of techniques.





Doing this task helped me gain more knowledge of tricks and techniques of how they film a movie behind the scene. It shows my learning by making a DLO that shows my understanding of the camera technique, concepts of it. I hope you like it and have learned something new from this post. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.