Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

Finance Reflection #1 Consumerism

Talofa! We started on our new topic in Wananga revolving around Financial things. Therefore, the theme of this wananga reflection section is now changed into Financial reflection.
---------------
Text Title: "How commercials get us to buy crap that we don't need"
Type: Video 
Text Creator: AJ+
Text purpose: To know how advertisement trick us into buying their products 
Date: June 4, 2021

Deh Video:

Literacy questions:
Everyone can benefits from this text (video) because it is good to teach people how to open their eyes and realise things that are actually deceiving them. And learning how to avoid so. 

I think this text belongs to the genre of informative genre text because it is very informative and helps people in general and spend their money wisely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.