Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

Interesting Culture of Philippines

Bonjour! everyone! this lovely week 7, we did a kete choice activity for this week, there were a lot of choices so I choose that says "create a DLO to share with the class that will help them understand your culture". So I made a gorgeous DLO in the slide, I spend my whole time with it and I hope you enjoy it.
My DLO about my culture:

Reflection: I was proud of myself because my teacher and my classmates learned something about Philippines.
I hope you enjoyed it! and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.