Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Knowing NZ Cities/town

Activity: Knowing NZ Cities/Town - Kete

Hey guys!, Today I'm going to share with you what I've learn from this week. In Kete we have a activity called "Knowing cities in NZ" we did it in a paper or in a chrome if you want to, mine I did it in Chromebook. So to do that activity, we have a map of NZ and we are going to find some cities or town in the NZ map to find it, we use google to help us, once we put the names of city of it we also need to put the name of that city in Maori. Like, Christchurch = Ōtautahi, So here's mine.

Reflection: I was very proud of myself because I did the best I can and I enjoyed the activity.
I hope you guys have a delighted day!, and don't forget to give me a feedback.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.