Pages

Thursday 8 March 2018

Time Capsule and letter

"Time Capsule and letter"

Hey guys, this week we are learning about Time Capsule in Philosophy subject, time capsule is a box filled with a things like picture when you were 6 years old or some toys that can fit in it and etc. After you filled in some things in it, you need to put it in a safe place where you can't open it, after the years past, you will open it and it will bring you from that year. Me and my class make a time capsule and here's mine:
Letter for my future self:
Dear future me,

Hello! This is your 11 years old self, by the time you read this you will be 18 years old, I wonder what you were look like? By the way, I want to tell you a couple of memories about what is your life in the past and I hope you enjoy this.

Did you remember you were really shy when you were 11 years old? Well that’s true, you are really shy, and you are also quiet, you also believe Hornby High School is really scary place you’ve ever been.One day, when it’s your first day at Hornby High you realise that it wasn’t so scary place at all!.

You also find it really cool and great school because, all people was so nice, kind, caring and teaching lot’s of cool stuff. At the past, your favorite hobbies was drawings, listening to the music, also playing some games like, hide and seek, jumping rope and etc.

You also like to draw some gorgeous dresses, because you want to be a famous fashion designer when you grow up. I remember some delighted memories when it’s your birthday last year, all your friends comes to your birthday party, and had  the most delicious dish, that your mom cooked for your birthday party.

I have some questions on my mind, I hope you answer it. I wonder you still like to play games like hide and seek, tag, etc.? What is your favourite game?, What are your hobbies now?, What is your favourite colour?, Is it hard being a teenager?. I wish you still remember me, your 11 years old self.

Sincerely,

Your 11 years old self 😃
Elisha Mae   



Time Capsule:
   
Reflection: I was very happy because it's turn out to be a time capsule of mine and I did my best there and put effort in it, I'm happy what I've done and hopefully I can open it some years.

Bye!, Have a good day.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! ELisha Mae. It was a Amazing blog post, I like when you said that you are Learning about Capsule and Philosophy and of course I really like your picture, when I read your picture I really feel better because you said My best friend is Skyler, Jolly rose, Alliah, Janel, Lhysette
    and Jhrnylle. Anyway you don't have any mistake you have a really great job anyway bye!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jhrnylle, thank you for your positive,thoughtful and helpful comment, I really appreciate your comment. Anyway, have a good day.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.