Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

CIP Term 2 Reflection

Kamusta Everyone! It's the last week of Term 2 and in CIP we have to make a blog post about all the things that we've done during the whole Term 2. 

Here are all the Topics we've been learning in CIP and they are:
Image result for art from trash
All of those are the amazing topics that we've been learning about in CIP. For me, I think Art from Trash is the best one, It's because I like art and creating sculptures etc. We've made a sculpture of a Kiwi Bird out of rubbish which is pretty cool. 

Next, The passions that I've entered was just Dance Group lead by Miss Birtch. I personally enjoyed it because I also like dancing and It was really enjoyable especially during the times we were learning some unique dance steps.
Our recent Dance performance:

We also had a Dance group last Term, I think It's on every Term. I'm looking forward to some new interesting passions next Term. I would like to join some new passions as well but I'm still doing Dance group though.

Bye Have a great Day! Thanks for reading my post. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.