Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2019

Awesome Algebra Maths!

Awesome Algebra Maths!

Bonjour! This week and last week in Mrs Hastie's Maths lesson we are learning about Algebra. 
Now the name might be sound like some sort of germs but It's not, It's all about Maths, It's basically about finding out the unknown number. Instead of putting question mark we put alphabets.

Here's the slide where we are working on:


I've finished all of these questions.
I've answered all of these in a doc and have a look:
Link
At first, It was a bit hard but when you keep practising and ask help from a teacher and soon you'll get it. Overall It was fun learning Algebra, after all, It wasn't bad as I expected.
Anyways Bye! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elisha Mae,

    It's Jhrnylle here! When I see the title of your blog, I said, I've never heard Elgebra before, so this might be interesting to know about this. You also give us and example, you said "Instead of putting question mark, we put alphabets. And that's sounds interesting to me. I like how you put a paragraph in your writing and use some descriptive word. Well, I haven't seen the google doc yet because I need to ask permission.

    What did your learn/know about Algebra?
    Have you heard that word before?

    Well, looking forward to answer my question. Have an awesome day, bye!

    Kind Regards,
    Jhrnylle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Kamusta Jhrnylle,

      Thanks for commenting on my blog, I really appreciate it. I will just make an update so you can see my answers and the slide.

      Anyways Yes, I've heard Algebra before. What I've learned in Algebra is that you have to know what that thing value of eg: "X - 4 = ?", you wouldn't know the answer If you don't know what is X. So you have to know it. If the question is X - 4 = 5, well then obviously we know X is 9.

      Thanks again,
      Elisha Mae =)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.