Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

NEEDS V.S. WANTS

Kamusta! This week in CIP we are learning about what we NEED and what we WANT.
We have a discussion about what we really need and want. Our teacher says we need to blog about 5 things what we need and want in our own opinion.

Need means is like the things we can't live without and we need them to survive.
Want means like the things we probably don't really need and we can live without it.

Here's a DLO that I've made using Google drawing:


Paalam! Thanks for reading my blog post hope you learn something!

3 comments:

  1. Elisha-Mae
    Good start.. this lone piece of understanding is the basis of ALL of the 'science' of economics (that was my teaching subject). What is a one word synonym for 'want'? (Synonyms are words that have the same meaning). Clue: it starts with L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kamusta Mr. Sutton!
      Thank you for your amazing feedback. Is it the word "like".
      Thanks again have a great day!

      Delete
    2. Kamusta Elisha Mae
      Well done, yes it is. And thanks for replying... that shows great manners and respect.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.