Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Mindfulness Colouring CIP!

Hola! This week in CIP (Community Impact Project) we are working on Colouring Mindfulness.
What is colouring mindfulness?
Colouring Mindfulness is where you do colouring to relax your mind and get your problems fade away while you're doing it.  So that is the thing we are focusing on in CIP but instead of we are the one doing the activity we are hosting a Colouring Competition for the other school. The reason we're doing this is that we want the other people to have something creative and relaxing to do.
Last period we discuss what is Mindfulness Colouring and what well being is that on.
Based on our discussion It's in all wellbeing categories. 

Here's a video of what we watched about Mindfulness Colouring:

Because we are running an event like we are asked to blog about what are our ideas of how will the event run.
In my opinion, I think the event should run like this:
- There should be only 1 year we are focusing on but lots of different schools as well because If we did like Yr. 1 - Yr. 6 Colouring competition, It would be unfair because the Yr. 6's students colouring might be better than the Yr. 1 ones.

- We should give them at least a few days like probably 3 days to finish their colourings because there are only like 2 weeks before the Term ends. 

- For the prizes, we should have at least like a budget given in each group or like $10.00 and buy a prize out of that money.

- Because we're buying prizes I think we should have a day we're all of us are going shopping for the prizes. Maybe not all of the students maybe just like 1 person per groups.

Thanks For reading!
Please me some feedback about my work, I would love to hear your feedback
.
Have a  nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.