Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Dance Group Experience Term 2

Dance Group Experience

Kumusta! Today I'm gonna be talking about my dance group experience.
Last Wednesday, was the day where we performed our simple dance. We practised our dance in like about 4 weeks before the performance. Our lovely teacher in our Dance Group year 7/8's is Miss Birtch. She taught us some lovely and amazing dance steps.

Here's a video of us performing in Term 2 2019:
Music:  Cut to the feeling by Carly Rae Jepsen
My favourite part was the whole dance, even though it was short and it lasted about 40 secs I like it.
But maybe next time the dance be at least a minute long.
Bye and have a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. Kamusta hapon Elisha Mae!

    Thank you for sharing your positive comments about being part of the Year 7/8 dance group. I have enjoyed working with you in Year 7 and in Year 8, you are such a joy to watch when you are performing. I also wish our dance was longer, but in the short time frame we had, I think we did a great job of putting together some steps and making them look excellent.

    I hope to see you dancing again next term!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kamusta Miss Birtch!

      Thank you for your feedback. The greetings you said doesn't make sense. In tagalog you just said "Hi/hello afternoon". I think you mean Magandang Hapon - it means Good Afternoon.

      Thanks
      -Elisha Mae

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.