Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

P.E. Hurumanu - Fitness Testing!

Kamusta! So today I'll be telling you about our new Hurumanu. This new exciting Hurumanu is PE! I know we've already done PE Hurumanu with Mr Goodfellow and Miss Tozer but this new one is a new PE Hurumanu with Miss Birtch and Miss Simpson. In this hurumanu, we're focusing on getting our fitness better and so we have a healthy body.  

This week in our 2nd PE hurumanu, we've been doing fitness testing. Today we're doing beep test It was really kind of hard for me because I don't really like running so I'm kinda a slow runner but because I didn't give up I reached Level 5.2 the highest was Level 10.10 but It's fine I tried my best. There is another fitness test we've done on Monday this week but I couldn't get the results because Zoe forgot to share it to us and she's away today.

 I think I really need to improve on my stretching and running because during the exercise where we stretched our legs and we need to touch it with our hands. I can't do it because I'm not a flexible type of person nor a good long-distance runner. I think
to improve in those 2 things is that I would do a daily stretching at home and run at least 3 laps every day around our backyard.

Behind that hardwork, I think I also did get along really well with my groups, they were unto it. I think I did really well on cheering them when they are having a hard time like doing the beep test. When I cheered them I think I made them had the courage to face it and not give up. One of my teammates we're having a hard time doing sit-ups but luckily I held her feet and helped her.

I really enjoyed this new hurumanu even though It's a bit hard for me at least I had fun.
Thank you for reading my post about our new hurumanu subject. Have a wonderful day to y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.