Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

Tane Mahuta CIP update!

Today was a blast in Tane Mahuta CIP! We have clean up pretty almost everything in the outdoor classroom and we have started planting plants in the garden. First off, I helped to mix the soil in the garden to have some healthy soil for the plants. The soil is a bit hard maybe because it frosted because this past few days the weather is cold. But because we're doing it in teamwork we've successfully made the soil smooth and soft again. Mr Tisch got a couple of baby cauliflower, cabbage, lettuce and beetroot. Next, we've covered the plants with some shelter. We find strong and thick sticks bury in the ground (both sides) and cover the large plastic shelter thing over it.
 It looks like this:

After we're done with the garden we came to help the people in the outdoor classroom group. We help them move some metal parts and bits and pieces of woods from the cabinet etc. It was pretty heavy because of some large things like cabinets, doors etc. 

Bye and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.