Pages

Monday 21 October 2019

I am Malala

Bonjour! In my Literacy group, we are reading a based on a real story called 'I am Malala'. This book is about a girl who fought for her rights that girls should be allowed to school in her city. In her city, the girls aren't allowed o school because of this religious group called 'Taliban' is talking over their city of some religious beliefs and one of them is that girls aren't allowed to go school. 

Image result for i am malalaThey believe that females aren't allowed to go to school because they think that females are useless and they'll just end up marrying a male in the future and what's the point of going to school? And school is just a waste for them.

This is a pretty good book and I recommend it to the girls to read this but boys could read this too. This book is full of amazing chapters and tragic events that had to happen to Malala. So far, I'm in Part 2 and it was great!


My predictions are that Malala will face some ups and downs of having not to go to school especially shes a type of girl who has big dreams and did not think that school are useless.

Do you think you would be interested to read this book?

Anyways have a great day! Thanks for viewing my post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.