Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2019

~Place of Magical Pancake Rocks!~

Annyeong! (Hi in Korean) I'm back with another blog post. Today I'm gonna be blogging about what I did during the 2 weeks spring break.
Image result for pancake rocks

The things I did during the holidays are pretty much staying at home relaxing but I also went to some places. Yesterday, my family, friends and I went to Paparoa national park, in other words, Pancake Rocks! Also known as Punakaiki. It's located on South Island.

It was great and refreshing to visit a place like this. The pancake rocks were fascinating to look at though there's a couple of annoying Nikniks trying to ruin the vacation. But luckily though I didn't get bitten by it.

~FUN FACTS~  ---->
Image result for punakaiki means in englishPunakaiki means in English is...
'Puna' - means for a Spring (blowholes)
'Kaika' -  means 'to be in a heap' (pancake rocks)

Overall It was fun and I had pretty much a good relaxing Spring break/Term break.
Bye and have a wonderful day! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.