Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Orana Wildlife Park Field Trip!


Image result for orana park
Annyeonghaseyo! (Hello in Korean) On Monday, we went on a field trip to Orana Wildlife Park. We went there to learn a little bit more about the different types of animals. For me, It was a pretty exciting fun trip and I really enjoyed going there. Miss Bethany was our instructor and she taught us about the animals. The animals that probably stood out for me is the Kea. Kea is one of the native birds in New Zealand and it is very intelligent. 

Giraffe feeding was one of the unforgettable one. I was scared at first because I was terrified that the giraffe might bite my hands when I point the food to it. But luckily, Miss K helped me to feed the giraffe. There's even a video, where I filmed myself feeding the giraffe. The giraffe's tongue was a bit too strong so I let go of the food and Miss K feed it instead. 

Here's a video of us feeding the giraffe:




Here are some pictures during the field trip:



Thank you for reading my post and have an awesome day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Elisha-Mae Kya here I really wanted to say that you have made an amazing blogpost the writting was short but got straight to the point of what we did what I think you could work on tho is try to add a little bit more detail to the animals and add a fact about them. But apart from that I really enjoyed the photos you added into your blogpost make sure to keep up the good work!!!

    Sincerely ~ Kya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Konichiwa Elisha Mae!
    Great Job on this blog post. I can tell that you had a great time on Orana Park and you really enjoyed the animals and especially the Kea but maybe nextime you could add what animals you saw while you were in Orana Park but anyways Great Job again!

    - Zoe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.