Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

What is TXT?!

What is TXT?!

Talofa! This week Mr Scott set a DLO challenge for us. This DLO challenge is about researching 5 interesting facts you didn't know on something you're in interested in. For me, I am into KPOP and I choose to research one of the KPOP groups and that is TXT. I collected 5 facts I didn't know about the members of this band. Here is my DLO and I hope you like it! Enjoy!


Thanks for viewing my post! Please give me some feedback down below of how I could improve it next time. That would be appreciated so much. Thanks and have a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.