Pages

Monday 9 September 2019

ELLA WEST VISITING HHS!!!

Image result for night vision ella west
Kia Ora! Today I'll be blogging about the amazing assembly we just had in P1. Today was a special assembly because we have an unexpected guest. This guest is the author of a specific book that the AL class have been reading. The name of this special guest is Ella west. She wrote 2 interesting books called 'Night Vision' and 'Rain Fall'. For me, I found Night Vision interesting because based on the sneak peek of Miss Ella West told us about the book. The main character which is a girl she has this unique allergic which only like a rare of people would have this. She is unbelievably allergic to sunlight.  


This character has been going through a lot in her life, she even witnessed the death of someone by a burning car. The plot of the story is pretty interesting and I'm looking forward to reading this book hopefully If I have time. She also told us how she did research on google of a specific place to use in her book. I like how she actually learned what's the place actually looks like so she could add the details of the place in her book.

That's pretty much about the session today. 
I hope you enjoy my post and have a great day!

Miss Ella West I hope you enjoy visiting us this morning!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.