Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2019

What have we been doing in Digitech?

Kamusta! Today I'll be blogging about one of our new hurumanu and that is Digital Tech with Miss Tozer, Mr Carter and Mr Richardson. In this hurumanu, we are focusing on making a game about our Topic. The topics we need to choose from are Social, Ethical and Environment issues. I choose environmental issues and It's about Deforestation. For the past few weeks, we're just doing some researching about the topic we choose. We have this google doc to put our resources there.

After we've done the researching parts, I think we are exploring 2 apps that you could make a game based on your topic. For example, your topic was about rubbish, you could make a game where you put bits of pieces of rubbish to the bin. 

I'd say, this hurumanu is pretty exciting because It involves using exciting apps and gadgets and I've heard we are gonna use some robots. So far I enjoy this new hurumanu and the only thing is bothering me is that we can't access to the Hurumanu site.

Anyways, here is my doc that I've been working on based on my topic.


Thank you for viewing my post! Please leave a feedback down below to improve my work Thanks :)

3 comments:

  1. Hello Elisha Mae, Nevaeh here
    I like the way you worded your blog post so it is not boring.
    Maybe you could tell us a bit more about your topic.
    Have you already make a blog post about your first doc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nevaeh,
      Thanks for commenting on my post. What do you mean by "Worded" or do you mean that I've used a great vocabulary or something. Anyways have a good day! :-)

      Delete
  2. He'llo Elisha Mae,
    I really enjoyed reading this blog post I liked It how you put what the topic was and how you said the the hurumanu was exciting but maybe next time you could, try and make the photo Less blurry
    What app are you going to use?
    Goodbye From Tamani

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.