Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

Teaching Volleyball

Hello, today I'll be telling you how my team's presentation teaching sport session went. First of all, Our sport that we chose to teach was Volleyball. I think, in my opinion, our lesson went pretty amazing because we were organized, got the presentation ready to show them. Though, there's some confusion during our lesson because some decided to not pay attention and not knowing what to do. My role in the team was to help to sort out teams and to help to get the volleyballs. Volleyball is a great sport and I liked it but next time I'd like to try badminton since I'm interested in it, but I'm not an expert though. Two of the things that I've learned in my sport were that they have to rotate and the person in the back left is the one who will serve the ball every time. Would you be interested to play Volleyball? Why or Why not? Thank you for viewing my post and have an amazing day! 

Here's our presentation that we presented to teach our class Volleyball:

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.