Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

What is “Photogenic Drawing?”

Hi, This week in Photography Art we are doing our daily photography research first 10 minutes of each class. What is "Photogenic Drawing"? 

Photogenic drawing is a type of photographic process used in the 1800s. This process was invented by William Henry Fox Talbot in 1802. This process is basically a contact print on a light-sensitive paper that produced dark and spotty images. This process was made without a camera. It was mainly produced by light. This technique is also known as the printing out process but is used without the chemicals. It was produced and brought out the image by the action of light. 

For more visual detailed information on how it works. Here's a helpful video about it. Credits to the rightful owner. Have a nice day! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.