Pages

Saturday 15 August 2020

Kindness Task - Wānanga

 Hi! This week in Wānanga we are tasked to create some sort of DLO relating to Kindness. We had our choices to choose whatever we were comfortable with. I chose to do a poster--not digitally--but on paper. Here's my LoVeLy poster:


Relating to that topic, we brainstorm some ideas with peers about some ways you could show some kindness to other people. It doesn't have to be necessary to others, it can be also to the environment, etc. Anyways, here are our ideas on how to show kindness. We used a cool tool called Google Jamboard.

Have a nice day everyone! Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.