Pages

Friday 28 August 2020

Hurumanu 5: Summary & Reflection

Hello! This week is the end of our current Hurumanu subject and next week we will be moving on to the next rotation. In this blog post, I am just reflecting on the previous things we've done in this Hurumanu subject, (Hurumanu 5 Science & Maths). One of the things that we have done in this rotation is Geometry and Algebra. We were taught a different variety of things relating to geometry/algebra and as well as Science in the combine. For the past 13 weeks in this Hurumanu, I don't really have a favourite part that I liked. Not because it was bad or boring or anything. It's just Maths isn't the subject I would be enthusiastic to learn about. However, for the most part, on the Science side. I think I enjoyed some of the experiments we did. What could make this Hurumanu better maybe is to explain a bit further on the new topic we are learning for a better understanding for some of the students but other than that, I think this Hurumanu wasn't too bad.

Now, to show some of our learning we've learnt in this subject, we were tasked to make a DLO showing our understanding in one of the things that we were taught of. For the past few weeks, we were taught the basic of Algebra. We learnt about Algebraic equation. Now in this DLO, we have to show a little bit of the science side. For the science part, I did Botany. I'm just gonna show you how to put your plant growth rate into an equation. At the beginning of the slide, I'm just showing each by step on how to solve an Algebraic Expression. I hope you like it and learnt something new! Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.