Pages

Tuesday 9 November 2021

Social Studies: Line Graph Population

Today in Social Studies we are making a line graph.

What does the graph show:
The graph shows the population of Maori and Europeans throughout 1836 - 1901

Why do you think the number of Maori changed?
I think the population of the Maori decreased due to the introduction of a fatal disease at that time and as well as all the bloodshed of the outcomes of the war with Europeans.

Why do you think the numbers of Europeans changed?
I think the population of the Europeans due to lands being sold to them led them into NZ growing their population over the years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.