Pages

Friday 5 November 2021

Textiles: Bucket Hats Pt. 1

Hi, Today in Textiles we are blogging about our progress so far in making our own bucket hats. As you can see from the picture below, I am on the stitching stage of the top bit of my hat. You can see the pins around it to ease out the shape. This bit of the process is quite difficult to do as it is hard to stitch in circles and not get the brim of the bucket to get accidentally sewn together on the bottom. However, it is okay as sewing doesn't really come naturally to everyone. I don't have any particular reason behind choosing this material, I just simply like the Beige colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.