Pages

Thursday 11 April 2019

The Stunning Experience in Student Summit

The Stunning Experience in Student Summit

Hello fellow people! Today I'm gonna be talking about the Stunning 1st experience I have in Student Summit 2019.  First of all, what happened was all of the amazing Hornby High School Student Summit people gathered up in a meeting room and getting ready everything. 

I was nervous at that time because It was my first time being a part of Student Summit which is pretty exciting as well. I went a check our Slideshow and make sure there's nothing wrong with it.

We ride on a Van of HHS and drive to South Hornby School, After that, we wait for a while for the rest of the students in Different schools. I feel like there are thousands of people but no, there's only like 50+ students.

Miss Morgan tell us our Timetable and stuff and we started on our first session.
I and Nevaeh were first to present our toolkit. So we go to the table where we're gonna presents and set up stuff like connecting Nevaeh's Chromebook to the TV.

After that, some students from a range of Different schools come to our presentation.
From my observation, It's all the girls who came to our presentation.
After a while, It was going smooth so far until the Wifi connection isn't good.

But it's fine we find a solution to it. Overall my experience to the Student Summit was AMAZINGLY AMAZING!

By the way here's our Slideshow presentation:


  • Thanks for reading my post! Ciao~

1 comment:

  1. Hello Elisha Mae
    I'm Nevaeh from Hornby high school 7/8 TZ
    Yes but how did people get in?
    I am glad you came with me Elisha Mae.
    I thought there was at lest 60.
    The first session was very slow like the WiFi but 2nd and 3rd was lest slow.
    But remember the TV was disconnecting all the time.
    Maybe next time you could add some photos of the student summit.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.