Pages

Monday 8 April 2019

How To Make Your Sentence Interesting?

Namaste! Today in Hurumanu Music (Monday Sessions), we are learning about How to make a boring/simple sentence into a detailed and interesting sentence.

So here's how...
  First, you need to put an interesting adjective, then add a When, Where, How and Why.


Here's mine:

Normal Sentence:
The music was loud.

Adding adjectives:
The music was extremely loud.

Adding when it happened:
In the afternoon the music was extremely loud.

Adding where it happened:
In the afternoon at the Music room, the music was extremely loud.

Adding how it happened:
In the afternoon at the Music room, the Music was extremely loud done by the annoying students.

Adding why it happened:
In the afternoon at the Music room, the Music was extremely loud done by the annoying students because they have nothing to do and decided to play with the instruments.
  
Thank you for reading my post! Hope you have a great day! Don't forget to leave a PTH comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.