Pages

Thursday 4 April 2019

New Hururmanu!

NEW HURUMANU!!!

Bonjour! This week is the start of our new Hurumanu, Our new Hurumanu is Music. Our teacher in this wonderful new Hurumanu is Miss Birtch and Miss Hastie. 
Today for 1st sessions, we are answering these questions based on our Opinions.


What is music?
Music is like made from a sound, vocal or Instruments, and if you combined them together it makes music.
What types of Music are there?
- Pop 
- Acoustic 
- Classic 
- Rock

Where can we find/hear/Experience music?
-Youtube
- Spotify
-Radio
-Concert

What type of Music do you like to make or listen to?
I like to listen to:
 Pop/K-Pop Music 
Acoustic Music
Sad/Depression Music

What do you wanna learn/do in this Music Hurumanu?
I would love to learn how to create
 a Rhyming Raps I guess.


Bye! I would love to get some PTH (Postive, Thoughtful and Helpful) comments from you guys!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Elisha Mae I really like your blog post because I love music like instrument like drums,guitar but it the first you said bonjour and I don't understand because I thought it's L so I read it again and I realize that's not L It's expclamation mark but I really like what you just did in your blog post and I'm so impress in your blog post and I'm always comments to your blog post thank you bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Shekinah for commenting on my post!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.