Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

The Greatest Final Performance

Hallo! Today in Drama (Friday Session) is the final performance. 
For the last few weeks, me and my group Nevaeh, Shreya and Risha have been practicing our Freeze Frame, Chorus Movements and Reports.
The day has come, but sadly Risha didn't turn up because she was in Dunedin going with her mum for a Job. 
But it's fine, we have our Plan B anyways, Our Plan B is Shreya read my script, and I'll be Risha as the reporter of Nevaehlinne.

In the last minute we've to practice everything and here it is:
(That's our Freeze Frame and Chorus Movements)


Here are our reports:


Bye! Thanks For watching and reading this post.
Have a great 2019 year.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Elisha-Mae
    I like the way you said that we had to make a plan B and it was Friday we did it.
    I feel really silly on what we did but it was so much fun.
    Maybe you could add the credits like you have done before that would be fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nevaeh!
      Thank you for your awesome feedback, I'll make sure I'll remember next time to add some credits.

      Delete
  2. Hey Elisha Mae!
    I like how you have added the performance videos. Your second video isn't working so maybe I can fix that for you? Come see me when you're free!

    Shreya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shreya Thank You for letting me know, but It's all good.
      :-)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.