Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

Run Faster!

Athletics Day

Hi there! If you didn't know, we just have our Athletics Day yesterday. We have a choice If we either do Social or Competitive. I choose Social because I'm not really into sport, so yeah. 
It was also a mufti day yesterday, but we have to wear our House color. I was in Turner so I have to wear Yellow. 

The Athletics Day took place in our huge field, a lot of people are wearing 
Blue - For Lewis, Green - For Shelford and Red - For Setu and Yellow - for Turner. 
But some people take it too far, I even saw some MALE teachers wearing a skirt!?
But anyways, We did some High Jump, Discuss, Shutpot and Sprint with my group (Yr 7 and 8's Girls)

At last, we did some Relay, but I didn't join, because like I said I'm not into sport.
I'm pretty sure, The Turner house will win in the Relay because of the Turner like won 6 rounds, so yeah.
The result will be, on Monday, so let's hope for the best.
Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Elisha Mae!

    I like your post about Athletics Day and what a lovely picture of you and your friends! What was your favourite part of the day? I really liked being able to see so many different students out supporting their team, especially cheering on the relay at the end! Some of those people can run really fast!

    The only part I would maybe change about your blog is near the top when you say: "so yeah"... that's more of a conversational piece and sticks out in your writing. I wouldn't want to distract from the awesome ideas you have shared!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.