Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Healthy Foods V.S Unhealthy Foods!

Healthy Foods V.S Unhealthy Foods!

Kamusta! Today in Drama, we were planning and filming our puppet show. The characters in the story are Miss Pizza - Elisha Mae (Me), Mrs. Apple - Nevaeh, Miss Coca Cola - Elisha Mae (Me), Mrs. Water - Nevaeh and Tom the Boy - Risha and Shreya for the Music effects and R.I.P. Sign.

It was really fun to make this puppet show, So here's the video of our puppet show:
Hope you enjoyed the cringyness
Part 2 coming soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.