Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Community Impact Project (C.I.P.)

Community Impact Project

Hola! Today I'm gonna be telling you guys all about what we're doing in C.I.P. 
Community Impact Project is an activity where people from 7/8 Ds, Bh, Sh, and Tz come together. 
It's all about helping around a community, and there are 4 areas of community and they're Global community, Hornby community, Hornby High School community and last but not the least Christchurch community.
I joined the Christchurch Community group because I want to work in that community.

Image result for christchurchOur Leader in that group is Sharney.
I came up with an idea where we fund raise money for the people by hosting Mufti Day (In school, where people are allowed to wear clothes of their choice).
And that money that we get from Mufti Day, we will use them to make food or snacks for people who need food or anyone that would like one.

We will achieve that only if Mr. Scott and other Bosses around HHS
let us host a mufti day around HHS.
:-)
So yeah, Bye! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.