Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Are you sad? (._.)

Hola! This week in our homeroom we are doing some D.L.O (Digital Learning Object) all about the 4 dimensions of Haoura. These cool four dimensions are:
Physical Well-Being, Social Well-being, Emotional, and Mental Well-being and Spiritual Well-being.

Me and my group, we decided to make an iMovie about Mental and Emotional Well-being and Social Well-being. Here's the Imovie Video! But I have to put in a slideshow because I can't upload it by itself, So just go into the slide and play the Video thanks.
So here it is:

Credits:
Shreya - The best Camera Girl
Nevaeh - Best Actress
Risha - Best Actress
Me/Elisha Mae - The best Editor

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.