Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

Are you being healthy?!

Ciao! This week in Drama/Haoura, we are learning how to stay healthy in Haoura and in Drama we are learning to experiments chorus. First, Let's talk about Haoura, in Haoura we were split into heaps of groups, containing 3 or 4 people in one group, and I'm with Nevaeh and Shreya.

 The tasks that we're doing is an iMovie showing people how to be healthy if you chose Physical Wellbeing or something if you chose another topic of Haoura. In our groups, we planned to do first showing me about to eat like an unhealthy snack/chips. Then, Nevaeh will stop me from eating it and she'll ask me to go for a run, and I agreed. In the end, we're gonna do some question time about it.

Here's our Imovie that we made --->
Credits:
1. Nevaeh - The best actor and the editor.
2. Elisha Mae/Me - The unhealthy kid
3. Shreya - The best camera girl.

Bye Guys! Have a great day! See you in the next post! about our other task in Drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.