Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

Script for Drama

Hi! Today for Drama we are doing like a news report about a pop star called "Nevaehlinne".
The characters will be Risha the Reporter and, I and Shreya are the Opening Reporters. 
We made a script in google docs and here it is:

Elisha Mae and Shreya:
Welcome, come back to ESNR News!

Elisha Mae:  Today Risha is going to be interviewing Nevaehlinne
about her upcoming movie called “Golden Bay”.

Shreya:  Off to you Risha

*Elisha Mae and Shreya go behind the brick prop and wait for eternity*

Risha: ⤵️
Thank you, Shreya and Elisha Mae. I’m behind the scenes of “Golden Bay”
talking to the one and only Nevaehlinne about how she controls her feelings.
Let’s go. So the first thing is
“How do you control your feelings when you are on
the camera and off the camera?”  

Nevaehlinne: When I am on a scene I will have to
wait an hour or so and then go into my dressing room and when I am at home I just go into
my room and have a break.

Risha: ⤵️
Ok so what if your mum and dad were having a
fight for a week what would you do? Would you let it go or do something?  

Nevaehlinne: if it is a big thing I would take them to the set and if it is a small
thing I will just let it slip.

Risha:⤵️
Well, you have heard from her own mouth what
Neavehlinne does to control her feelings. This is Risha behind the scenes of
“Golden Bay” Reporting out.

*Everyone walks off the stage on the left*

Thank You for reading this post! and have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.