Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2019

What type of trucks drive down the Waterloo Road from 11:50 - 12:00pm???

Konnichiwa! This week in Maths with Miss Hastie we've been doing some cool Statistics stuff.
We've been collecting some data on what type of trucks drive down the Waterloo Road from 11:00 - 12:00 pm? So do you wanna know? Yes? Now you're about to find out.

First, of all What we did was get our Maths book, make the graphs and put the list of the name of the type of Trucks we know. Next, go to the side of the Waterloo-road and sit down there, and record the type of trucks that are driving down the road.

After 10 minutes, we head back to our classroom and count it all up and write at least 3 statements about the Data that we've collected and 1 reflection what we could do better next time.

So here's my Statistics in digital by the help of Google drawing and Spreadsheets tools.


Thank you for making it to the end! Don't forget to leave a Positive, Helpful and Thoughtful comment of what could I do better next time. Bye! Have a great 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.