Pages

Monday 4 March 2019

My Goals This Year!

Graduate Profile Goal

Guten Tag! Today, I'm gonna be sharing to you guys my goal for this year in Graduate Profile.
 First of all, What is Graduate Profile?
Graduate Profile is like a bunch of values, and it's separated into 5 different parts. These 5 different parts are Learning Smart, Cyber Smart, Thinking Smart, People Smart, and Active Learner.
What we did is we set up 3 goals, and My 3 goals are:

1. I can use digital tools creatively.
Sometimes, I can't do this because, when you do your work in Powtoon and etc, for example, It'll take a lot of time to make it in there. Especially, sometimes we don't have a lot of time to work on that stuff, so yeah.

2. I have a growth mindset
I can't do this because I don't believe in my self that I can do it.

3. I'm an outstander - I choose to help others who are having a difficult time
I can't o this because I'm a shy type of person.

Have I met these goals?
- Not YET

Will, I met these goals before the end of the term?
- I think so...

How do you know?
- Because I'm practicing to do it.


Bye Guys! Have a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.