Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

My Learning Story in Science!

Hello! Today in Science is the last week we are doing Science things because we have another exciting subject to come. So because It's the last week in Science, we are doing some stuff called Learning Story, What is that?. 

Learning Story is a thing where it's kinda like you summarise what you've been doing in Science basically. The other part is where we chose one thing from the side which is the categories of Rules, and explain how did you do it and the example of it. 

This was actually done in a doc but for some reason, it's glitching and it's going off the blog post.
So I just copy paste the important part. So here it is:

 My favourite experiment was…

Chromatography Skittles and Chromatography Pens because It was really colourful and satisfying to watch, especially when the colours started to spread out. I think me and my group did pretty good about that experiment.

“I can work successfully with others”

I can show this by cooperating with my teammates and helping them doing the experiments. For example, while my teammates are doing the other stuff that we need to do, if they ask for something that we need for that experiment I’ll get it.

“I am a curious learner”

I can show this by asking a teacher If I don’t know what to do or I’m stuck with something. For example, last week, I wasn’t here to do the blogging stuff about the Crazy Shiny Crystals, I asked Miss Birtch of what to do, and I followed what she said and started doing it.


“I complete my work in the time I’m given”

I can show this by completing my task in the time that I’m given.
For example, I complete my task last week about the Shiny Crystals because I finished it at home.

“I understand others’ opinions and ideas”

I can show this by listening to them and understanding their ideas.
For example, I listened to Risha and what were her ideas, so we know what to do in an experiment.


“I  can be trusted to use my device for the task I am meant to be doing”

I can show this by focusing on the work I’m given instead of searching up something else and not focusing at all. For example, I was focusing my blog post that I have to get done before the morning tea.


Thanks for reading this post! Hope you like it! Sorry for my bad grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.