Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2019

Introducing The New Hurumanu!

Kia Ora! Today I'm gonna talk about our another New Hurumanu.  Our other new Hurumanu is P.E. also known as "We're On Each Others Team". Last week we started this new Hurumanu, we played this game called "Bench Ball", we also played another game called "Long Ball", but I wasn't there when we play it, because I have to attend the Student Summit in South Hornby School.

Here are some Pictures from our first session of Our P.E. Hurumanu:


Bye! Have a great day!






2 comments:

  1. Hello Elisha Mae, I loved to play bench ball. It was a fun game I hope we get to play it again. Would you like to play long ball if we were there?
    We are on each others team is a good name for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nevaeh! I agree Bench Ball is fun, And yes I would like to play it again, and If we we're there, I would love to play Long Ball.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.