Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

What's Mean, Mode and Median? (Statistics)

What's Mean, Mode and Median??? (Statistics)

Morena! This week in Maths with Mrs Hastie, we are learning what's the meaning of Mean, Mode and Median in Statistics. So today I'm gonna tell you what it means. 

So first, Let's talk about "Mean". Mean is the sum of the scores divided by the number of scores (Also called Average). 

Next, What's Mode? The mode is the number that appears most often in a set of data.

Lastly, What's Median? The Median is the number that comes in the middle of a set of numbers when they are arranged in orders.

Here's a Slideshow about it:

Thank You for reading my post about Statistics Mode, Mean and Median Maths.
Hope you learned something bye!
Have a great Year 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.