Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Final Product - Arts Kete

Hi, This week is the final week of Term 2/ Semester 1 and of course, Arts Kete. For this reason, I am finished with my comic strip. The plot of my story was a bit too long so it didn't really fit in those 3 pages. Here's a clear-ish picture of my comic strip. I'm sorry if you can't really read the words on the comic but here you go anyways.


I did my best I could for this Arts Kete. Although the pages were all created by me, if you look closely, the style of the drawing kinda changed between the first page from the left to the right. You can really tell there were time gaps between those two. But overall, I've enjoyed working on this Arts Kete. My favorite part of this Kete was the drawing part and also where we have had to have a story plan before we rushed onto the drawing part. What could maybe improve this Kete next time is that we have some more time to work on this and more pages to fit on our whole story other than that I think it was okay for me.

I think I wasn't successful at my comic strips because I didn't really have the time to visual out the journey of my character and ended up doing it as 'To be Continued'. One of the CARR values maybe I showed in this Kete is to have some resilience. As you can see, my drawings are not really that good at all. Compared to my friend's drawing, their's were far better than mine if you've seen it. However, that didn't let me down knowing that they have better art than me. I tried my best and didn't give up on it. I've finished and well here they are now.

 What I could do better next time to myself is that to have some reference before drawing it out on the paper especially I'm not an expert on doing so. 
Thank you for reading my post and have a nice day everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elisha Mae,

    I love your Drawings and Comic,
    What inspired you to make this comic?

    Looking forward to you reply.
    - Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. My comic was inspired by an anime movie called "A whisker away". You can watch it if you have some spare time on Netflix. It's a nice anime movie to watch when you're bored. Have a nice day =)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.