Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Who made the first 'photograph'?

It's the beginning of the 2nd Semester. For the options subject, I chose Art. It's specifically has something to do with Photography. In every 10 minutes start of the session, we are tasked to make a blogpost about in one of the 'Photography Research slides'. 
The picture above is the topic of what I'm blogging about. 
The person that made the first photograph in the world is Joseph Nicephore Niepce. Nicephore Niepce is a french man who invented the first photography and pioneer in that field. The process of him making the photograph was called 'Heliography' it basically meant 'sun' and graphein invented by him around 1822.

1 comment:

  1. Elisha, Good start on your Photography Research! Your correct, this "photograph"was made by Niepce. Good work. Can you find out the name of the "camera" he used? This site has lots of information on how he used Helliography and this type of "camera." Keep up the good work. Mr. Collins

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.