Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2020

Hurumanu 6: Voting Guide Poster

Last week in Hurumanu 6, we began looking at political parties/leaders around the country. In relating to that, we also learned how to vote. If you don't know how yet. Here's a guided poster I made to explain briefly the process you have to go through in order to vote for your candidates. When voting, you are given 2 votes. One for a party and an electorate chair of your town.
Hope you get a better understanding of the voting system.
 Hope you like my poster and have a nice day bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.