Pages

Thursday 11 February 2021

10ESOL: 321 RIQ

 Hello everyone! Today in ESOL subject we have a new blogging guide system. It is called 321 RIQ. It stands for 3 - Recalls, 2 - Insights, and 1 - Question. The purpose of this was a guide template on what things we should include in our blog posts.

Last week, It was the first day of ESOL we played an introduction game. The mechanics of this game was to say an adjective that starts with the first letter of your first name. Then, you would say one thing you like that also starts with the first letter of your name. For eg. "I'm Kind Kenny and I like Kites".

Things that I know so far in ESOL are the 321 RIQ system, the students in ESOL class, and our lovely new ESOL teacher, Miss Truter. Throughout the year, I want to improve my basic language English skills and have a deeper knowledge of it. I would also like to learn about my teacher. 

 I think the 321 RIQ strategy might come in handy for me because I sometimes tend to forget what things to include. Looking forward to this year! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.