Pages

Friday 19 February 2021

Wananga Reflection: #2 Self Identity

こんにちは! Welcome to another wananga reflection post.

Text title: "Your two minds"
Type: Psychology Article
Text Creator: Mark Manson
Text purpose: The purpose of it is to inform us about the theory of the two minds.
Date: 19 February 2021

Critical Literacy Matrix Question:
I think the people who would likely read this article is someone who is interested in psychology and how the two minds works.
_________________________________

Additional task: 
1.) One of your songs from your soundtrack and what it means to you, or link your soundtrack slide. 

2.)What your personality test told you about yourself. (2 Sentences)
Based on my personality test results, it said that I was an ISFJ. Which stands for Introvert, Sensing, Feeling, and Judging. It was high in introversion and I think it's quite accurate in what it tells about me.

3.)What you would tell an employer is your top strength in a job interview? (1 sentence)
I think what I would tell in a job interview is that my top strength is that I can get things done at work with my personality best that would benefit the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.